Port Dickson is a relatively small and quiet town and most of the shops close at 10pm.
Not many suitable spots for those who are fancy with wild nightlife. For drinking and eating, there is one called Beach Café located beside Sunshine Bay Resort but usually crowed with teenagers.
Food in Port Dickson, what you will expect:
Few famous restaurants in Port Dickson:-
• Seaview along Jalan Pantai,
• Curry House along Jalan Pantai
• Mak Mah next to Shell gate entrance
• Restaurant SN Mohhamad - next to the post office
• Country Home - famous restaurant in Lukut
• PD Eating Point - Chinese and Western delicacies.
• Wak Rahman - one of the most famous nasi lemak stall
PD local Map